DespreJ, 500 ml is a liquid, alcohol-based spray disinfectant. The product is designed for surface and equipment disinfection and is ideal for hard-to-reach areas as well as any applications that require reliable disinfection action. It can be used in the medical field, laboratories, and for general use in areas where hygiene is a priority.
- Highly efficient cleaning action;
- Alcohol-based formula;
- Efficient against a wide range of bacteria - TBC, fungi, viruses (HBV, HCV, Adeno Virus);
- Perfect for surface and object disinfection;
- Can be used in a large field of domains;
- Cost-effective results.
DespreJ is a universal cleaner and disinfectant:
- Untended for the disinfection of water-resistant surfaces objects (stainless steel, non-ferrous metals, and alloys, chrome and enamel surfaces, glass, porcelain, PVC, etc.);
- Not recommended for surfaces non-resistant to alcohol (plexiglass and lacquered surfaces).
Methods of application:
- Clean all surfaces that need to be disinfected and remove all visible organic debris.
- Apply by spraying in a uniform layer. Do not wipe surfaces. Allow the surface to naturally dry.
- Use undiluted.
- Bactericidal and fungicidal spectrum, MRSA - exposure time: 30 sec;
- for virucidal spectrum, Adenovirus - exposure time: 1 min;
- Poliovirus - exposure time: 15 min;
- Hepatitis C (HCV) - exposure time: 30sec;
- Myco-bactericidal spectrum: M. tuberculosis, M. avium - exposure time: 0.5 to 2 min;
- M. Terrae - exposure time: 30 sec;
- Disinfection of 1 sqm of surface use 50 ml of DespreJ.
S 7 - Keep containers tightly closed.
S 16 - Keep away from sources of ignition. Do not smoke.
S 25 - Avoid contact with eyes.
S 26 - In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional, Trained professional|
|Shelf life (years)||3|
|Treatment of||Medical instruments, Medical surfaces|
|Spectrum||Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Sporicidal, Virucidal|
|Pathogens||Hepatitis C, MRSA, Tuberculosis|
|Active Substances||Didecyldimethylammonium chloride, Ethanol, Isopropyl alcohol|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|