Meliseptol Foam Pure, 5 litres
Meliseptol Foam Pure, 5 liters is ready to use, quick-acting cleaner, and disinfectant for equipment, surfaces, and other medical applications.
- Alcohol disinfectant;
- No aldehydes or alkylamines;
- Effective against bacteria, fungi, viruses, Rotaviruses, etc;
- No odor;
- Safe for medical use;
- Foam-based product.
Meliseptol Foam Pure provides cleaning and sanitization for medical applications:
- Suitable for sensitive surfaces, medical devices, ultrasound probes, examination chairs, hospital beds, and surgery room equipment;
- Active action against bacteria (including TB and MRSA), fungi, encapsulated viruses (including HBV, HCV, HIV), and against Rota-, Polyoma-, Noro- and Avian Influenza Virus.
Methods of application:
- Use the proper safety gloves when cleaning.
- Switch off electrical devices and unplug power sockets.
- Wipe surfaces using disposable paper napkins soaked with Meliseptol Foam Pure.
- Allow for the contact time to pass and the surface or devices to fully dry.
- In case of visible contamination, the procedure must be performed in 2 stages: first, remove dirt with a disposable paper napkin soaked in Meliseptol Foam Pure, then disinfect using a second napkin soaked in Meliseptol Foam Pure.
Good compatibility with materials: Hemodialysis device, acrylic glass, ultrasound probes, latex, rubber, silicone, macrolone.
|Micro-organism||Test normes||Application time|
Bacteria, fungi and enveloped viruses (HBV, HCV, Vaccinia virus) and Rotavirus
DGHM/VAH 2001, EN 1040
EN 1275, EN 1276, DVV/RKI
Hygienical conditions 1 min
Unhygienic conditions 2 min
|Fungus (A. brasiliensis)||EN 13624||60 min|
|Mycobacterial (M. terrae)||EN 14348 EN 14563||3 min|
|HCV (BVDV)||DV V/RKI||1 min|
|Vaccinia virus||DV V/RKI||1 min|
|Virus-Avian flu||DV V/RKI||15 sec|
|Rotavirus||DV V/RKI||1 min|
|Norovirus (MNV)||EN 14476||5 min|
|Polyomavirus||DV V/RKI||5 min|
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||Population, Professionals, Trained personnel|
|Shelf life (years)||3|
|Treatment of||Medical surfaces|
|Spectrum||Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Medical, Mycobactericidal, Virucidal|
|Pathogens||Flu, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Tuberculosis|
|Active Substances||Didecyldimethylammonium chloride, Propanol|
|P210||Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. – No smoking|
|P260||Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray|
|P280||Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection|
|P304+P340||IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. , P312|
|H226||Flammable liquid and vapour|
|H318||Causes serious eye damage.|