Chemgene HLD4H, 1 litre
Chemgene HLD4H, 1 litre is a liquid disinfectant for medical and laboratory equipment, and for disinfecting solid surfaces in any kind of medical area. It is based on quaternary ammonium, with consistent, reliable results.
- Efficient surface and equipment disinfection;
- Easy to use;
- Bactericide, fungicide, mycobactericidal, tuberculocidal, virucide, sporicide;
- Does not contain alcohol;
- Eucalyptus scent.
Chemgene HLD4H is a ready-to-use disinfectant for medical applications:
- The blend of active and inert active agents allows the product to work more efficiently than conventional disinfectants to ensure quick and complete apoptosis (cell death).
- For an application time of 5 min, the product can be used for the following applications: Bactericide (SR EN 1276, SR EN 13697, MRSA), fungicide (SR EN 1650), virucide (SR EN 14476), sporicide (SR EN 14347);
- For an application time of 30 min, the product can be used for the following applications: Bactericide (SR EN 1276, SR EN 13697, MRSA), fungicide (SR EN 1650), tuberculocidal (SR EN 14348, Mycobacterium Avium + Terrae), virucide (SR EN 14476), sporicide (SR EN 14347).
Methods of application:
Dilution rate 1:20.
- For bio-hazard cleaning (blood, urine, vomit, etc) - dilute 1:10 ( 100 ml of concentrate with 1 l of water).
- Wash down all surfaces using a dry paper towel or allow for natural drying.
- For higher-risk disinfections dilute at a ratio of 1:50.
- For general disinfection use the normal 1% dilution ratio.
- Allow Chemgene HLD4H enough contact time to take effect. Wipe off any residue using a disposable cloth.
Can be used successfully with rubber compounds, plastics, fiberglass, stainless steel, mild steel, aluminum, copper, brass, and other materials found in clinical practice.
Do not use it to disinfect invasive medical devices.
Carefully read the product safety data sheet before any type of chemical application.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||Population, Professionals, Trained personnel|
|Shelf life (years)||2|
|Treatment of||Medical instruments, Medical surfaces, Mold|
|Spectrum||Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Medical, Mycobactericidal, Virucidal|
|Pathogens||Hepatitis B, HIV, Tuberculosis|
|Active Substances||Didecyldimethylammonium chloride|
|P264||Wash … thoroughly after handling|
|P280||Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. , P337 + P313|
|H319||Causes serious eye irritation.|