Helizyme, 5 litres
Helizyme, 5 litres is an enzymatic detergent for manual and semi-automatic cleaning of reusable, invasive, and non-invasive medical devices, surgical instruments as well as flexible and rigid endoscopes.
- Neutral pH formula;
- Patented combination of enzymes and surfactants;
- Economic solution at working concentration (1% / 5 min.);
- Excellent cleaning power against contaminants containing proteins and lipids;
- Excellent material compatibility;
- Suitable for ultrasonic cleaning;
- Clinically proven biofilm removal;
- Recommended by Aesculap.
Action mode of Helizyme:
- It is used for medical cleaning and disinfection;
- Provides a unique formula that efficiently cleans and disinfects medical equipment pre and post-surgery;
- Can safely be used for the cleaning of both invasive and non-invasive devices and instruments, as well as for endoscopes.
Methods of application:
- Dilute 1% (10 ml Helizyme) of solution in 1 L of warm water.
- Submerge the instruments, making sure they are completely covered.
- The exposure time is 5 minutes, extended depending on the need.
- For diamond blades, place Helizyme for 30 minutes in a 50% (500 ml / 1 L water) ultrasonic water bath set at 60 ° C. After cleaning, rinse the instruments with water. The solution can be used daily.
- 1.5 % for 15 minutes.
- 1 % for 1 hour.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||Population, Professionals, Trained personnel|
|Treatment of||Medical instruments|
|Active Substances||Glycolic acid-ethoxylate octyl ether, Polyglycol ether|
|P280||Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. , P310|
|H318||Causes serious eye damage.|