Schabengel Pro, 20 g is an insecticide gel based on Acetamiprid, designed to control the main species of home-invading bugs. It can be used both by professionals and non-professionals.
- Affects males, females, and larvae;
- The gel can be used both in household situations, as well as in industrial applications;
- Safe for use in food production and storage areas.
Schabengel Pro is a safe and efficient solution against unwanted insects:
- On contact and when ingested by pests, the gel blocks the insect's central nervous system. This effect quickly kills off the insect, making it unable to move and feed.
Methods of application:
- Schabengel Pro comes in the form of a gel, easy to apply by the syringe it comes packed in.
- Place the gen in dark corners, and in places where heat and humidity can encourage insect nesting.
- Apply the form of gel drops, of maximum 0.1g (diameter approximately 5mm), in the places frequented by beetles (about 2-6 drops per square m in areas with high infestation and 1-3 drops in areas with low infestation).
- Do not apply the insecticide gel in locations where pets and small children could potentially reach and ingest it.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional, Trained professional|
|Application Type||Ready to Use|
|Active Substance Concentration||20 gr./Kg|
|Mode of action||ingestion|
|Get rid of||Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|