Schabengel Pro, 20 g
Schabengel Pro, 20 g is an insecticide gel based on Acetamiprid, designed to control the main species of home-invading bugs. It can be used both by professionals and non-professionals.
- Affects males, females, and larvae;
- The gel can be used both in household situations, as well as in industrial applications;
- Safe for use in food production and storage areas.
Schabengel Pro is a safe and efficient solution against unwanted insects:
- On contact and when ingested by pests, the gel blocks the insect's central nervous system. This effect quickly kills off the insect, making it unable to move and feed.
Methods of application:
- Schabengel Pro comes in the form of a gel, easy to apply by the syringe it comes packed in.
- Place the gen in dark corners, and in places where heat and humidity can encourage insect nesting.
- Apply the form of gel drops, of maximum 0.1g (diameter approximately 5mm), in the places frequented by beetles (about 2-6 drops per square m in areas with high infestation and 1-3 drops in areas with low infestation).
- Do not apply the insecticide gel in locations where pets and small children could potentially reach and ingest it.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
More Information Manufacturer Kwizda Packaging 20 g Destination use Population, Professionals, Trained personnel Formulations Gel Application Type Ready to Use Active Substances Amitraz Active Substance Concentration 20 gr./Kg Mode of action ingestion Odor less Get rid of Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.