Advion Cockroach Gel Bait, 30 g is a highly attractive gel formulation that targets every cockroach species including those averse to gel baits. The gel provides a reliable solution for cockroach control.
- Efficient against all cockroach species;
- Persistent action for up to 3 months, even in hot or humid conditions;
- Can be used indoors and outdoors;
- Can be used in food-handling situations;
- Perfect for use in situations where the use of liquid insecticides is not an option;
- The gel is bio-activated once consumed by the targeted insects.
Advion Cockroach Gel Bait helps control unwanted cockroach infestations:
- After the gel is taken by cockroaches, it acts quickly by blocking operations in the central nervous system of the insect, leading to its death.
Methods of application:
- Advion Cockroach Gel Bait can be placed inside bait stations or in places where cockroaches could be hiding (inside leak pipes, behind refrigerators and washing machines, in dark corners, cracks in the wall, or other hard to reach places).
- Place small drops of the product, as many as needed depending on the size of the infestation.
- It can be used both indoors and outdoors.
- Place the gel in places inaccessible to small children, pets, and other animals.
- At the end of the treatment, the excess product should be wiped away using a paper towel or a sponge.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Shelf life (years)||2|
|Application Type||Ready to Use|
|Active Substance Concentration||6g/kg|
|Mode of action||ingestion|
|Get rid of||Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P501||Dispose of contents/container to …|
|EUH208||Contains <name of sensitising substance>. May produce an allergic reaction|
|H412||Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.|