i21.5 Premise Gel, 20 g
- Cockroaches American,
i21.5 Premise Gel, 20 g is a ready-to-use insecticidal gel bait used for the control of cockroach nymphs and adults. It contains the active substance Imidacloprid, food attractants, and colloidal materials that maintain the attractiveness of the bait, making it highly palatable to cockroaches
- A single gram of Guillotine I21.5 Premise Gel (approx. 8 - 10 gel grains) kills in 48 hours about 200 beetles by direct contact and, in 5-7 days, over 1000 beetles by the cascade effect;
- Efficient against Blattella germanica, Blatta orientalis, Supella longiapalpa, and Americana Periplaneta;
- Highly palatable and appealing to cockroaches;
- Safe to use around humans, and in places where liquid insecticide can not be used;
- The gel remains active for up to 4 months after placement.
- When used as intended, as a localized treatment, it proves very appealing to cockroaches, and will be targeted quickly by them;
- Once the insecticide has been taken, insects death will occur within hours;
- Other specimens will consume insecticide when they come into contact with dead insects.
Use the gel in localized sites frequented by cockroaches such as passageways, warm and damp places, near sinks and pipelines, etc. Cockroaches will die within hours after ingesting i21.5 Premise Gel, and due to their eating habits, live specimens will feed on corpses of dead ones, transporting the insecticide with the cockroach population, and creating a ripple effect that will lead to the complete elimination of the infestation.
Methods of application:
- i21.5 Premise Gel is ready to use gel that can be placed on special bait trays:
- Can be used in storage, public transportation, accommodations, residential and industrial situations.
- Use near areas where heavy insect activity has been detected.
- In case of major infestations, repeat the treatment every 1 or 2 weeks.
- Use 2 to 6 gel drops per m2.
- Keep away from direct sunlight for maximum effect.
- Clear the room before application.
- If possible, do not remove dead specimens or fecal matter until the infestation has been eliminated.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
More Information Manufacturer Ghilotina Packaging 20 g Destination use Trained personnel Shelf life (years) 4 Formulations Gel Application Type Ready to Use Active Substances Imidacloprid Active Substance Concentration 21,5 g / Kg Mode of action fumigants, ingestion, systemic Odor less Dosage 1-2 g/25-50 mp Get rid of Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental
P102 Keep out of reach of children P273 Avoid release to the environment P391 Collect spillage P501 Dispose of contents/container to … H411 Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.