Foval Victor Gel, 35 g
- Cockroaches American,
Foval Victor Gel, 35 g is a professional ready-to-use insecticide that works extremely well in controlling cockroach populations. The gel is intended for localized treatments, and is highly attractive to cockroaches, making it a reliable solution for cockroach control.
- Efficient against Blattella germanica, Blatta orientalis, Supella longiapalpa, and Americana Periplaneta;
- Highly palatable and appealing to cockroaches;
- Safe to use around humans, and in places where liquid insecticide can not be used;
- The gel remains active for up to 4 months after placement.
- When used as intended, as a localized treatment, it proves very appealing to cockroaches, and will be targeted quickly by them;
- Once the insecticide has been taken, insects death will occur within hours;
- Other specimens will consume insecticide when they come into contact with dead insects.
Use the gel in localized sites frequented by cockroaches such as passageways, warm and damp places, near sinks and pipelines, etc. Cockroaches will die within hours after ingesting Foval Victor Gel, and due to their eating habits, live specimens will feed on corpses of dead ones, transporting the insecticide with the cockroach population, and creating a ripple effect that will lead to the complete elimination of the infestation.
Methods of application:
- Can be used in storage, public transportation, accommodations, residential and industrial situations.
- Use near areas where heavy insect activity has been detected.
- In case of major infestations, repeat the treatment every 1 or 2 weeks.
- Use 2 to 6 gel drops per m2.
- Keep away from direct sunlight for maximum effect.
- Clear the room before application.
- If possible, do not remove dead specimens or fecal matter until the infestation has been eliminated.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
More Information Manufacturer Kollant Packaging 35 g Destination use Population, Professionals, Trained personnel Formulations Gel Application Type Ready to Use Active Substances Imidacloprid Active Substance Concentration 2.15 % Mode of action ingestion Odor less Get rid of Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.