Innocid Surfaces SD-ic 42, 1 Litre
Innocid Surfaces SD-ic 42, 1 litre is a concentrated disinfectant designed for the cleaning and sanitization of medical surfaces and equipment, food processing areas, public institutions such as schools, gyms, libraries, and for home use.
- Wide range of applications;
- Multiple application methods (spray, fogging);
- Lasting protection;
- Environmentally friendly product;
- Safe for medical use;
- Bactericidal, levuricidal, mycobactericidal, tuberculocidal
and virucidal action.
Innocid Surfaces SD-ic 42 provides an efficient cleaning solution for medical and general applications:
- The active formula provides efficient disinfecting action, together with a remnant effect that prevents recontamination;
- The effectiveness of the disinfectant has been effectively tested against bactericidal, fungal, virucidal, and tuberculocidal contaminations;
- Works well against all forms of Staphylococcus aureus, protects against MRSA (methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus), and acts against encapsulated viruses.
Methods of application:
1. Innocid Surfaces SD-ic 42 is a concentrated product and must be diluted before use. Use the correct concentration depending on the treatment performed.
2. Before wide applications on delicate surfaces, perform a small compatibility test of the product with the type of surface.
3. Spray or wipe the surfaces you want to disinfect with the prepared solution and make sure that the space to be treated is completely damp.
Bacteria and Yeasts:
Use at a concentration of 0.25% to 1% (2.5 - 10 ml to 1 l of water), with an application time of 15 to 60 minutes.
Fungus (C. Albicans):
Use at a concentration of 0.25% to 1% (2.5 - 10 ml to 1 l of water), with an application time of 5 to 60 minutes.
TbB (M. terrae):
Use at a concentration of 0.25% to 2% (2.5 - 20 ml to 1 l of water), with an application time of 15 to 60 minutes.
Viruses (encapsulated viruses):
Use at a concentration of 0.25% to 5% (2.5 - 5 ml to 1 l of water), with an application time of 15 to 60 minutes.
Allow the product to take effect within the time indicated for the chosen concentration.
Innocid Surfaces SD-ic 42 is a biodegradable product that can be applied in any situation with minimal restrictions.
|Bacteria and yeast||0.25 - 1 %||15-60 min||2.5-10 ml/ 1 L|
|Fungus (C. albicans)||0.25 - 1 %||5-60 min||2.5-10 ml/ 1 L|
|TbB (M. terrae)||0.25 - 0.5 - 2 %||60-30-15 min||2.5-5-20 ml/ 1 L|
|Viruses (encapsulated viruses)||0.25 - 0.5 %||15-60 min||2.5-5 ml/ 1 L
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||Population, Professionals, Trained personnel|
|Shelf life (years)||2|
|Treatment of||Medical instruments, Medical surfaces|
|Spectrum||Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Mycobactericidal, Virucidal|
|Pathogens||Candidosis, Ecoli, MRSA, Tuberculosis|
|Active Substances||Didecylmethyl polyoxyethyl ammonium propionate|
|P260||Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray|
|P280||Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. , P310|
|P405||Store locked up|
|P501||Dispose of contents/container to …|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H314||Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.|