Innocid Wash HW-i 70, 1 litre
Innocid Wash HW-i 70 is used for hand and skin washing for any type of skin.
- Innocid Wash HW-i 70 is a transparent blue soap;
- It has a neutral PH;
- It contains extracts of aloe vera and vitamins;
- Doesn't dry hands, even if it's used frequently;
- Has nutritional effects.
- Wet the hands with water and dose 2 times with Wash Innocid HW-70 by pressing the hand pump;
- Wash hands completely and then rinse with water.
|Destination use||Population, Professionals, Trained personnel|
|Shelf life (years)||2|
|Treatment of||Hands, Skin|
|Active Substances||Benzyl alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium chloride, Sodium lauroyl glutamate, Sodium Sulfate|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|