Odor Eliminator, 400 g is an odor removal product in the form of granules. It removes unpleasant odors from carpets, furniture, as well as from other materials without using chemicals or leaving smells.
- Easy-to-spread granules;
- Wide range of applications;
- Eliminates bad smells;
- Non-toxic, biodegradable;
- Safe around children and pets.
The Odor Eliminator eliminates unpleasant smells:
- Removes the smell of pets left on carpets or furniture using a simple and easy procedure and does not need to come into contact with the source of the smell, the scattered granules attract smells to them.
- Smells are neutralized without other flavors that can create discomfort, keeping the air fresh and clean;
- The product does not cover smells but attracts them, completely neutralizing them.
Methods of application:
- Can be sprinkled on carpet or furniture as needed to remove odors.
- Spread the granules on the carpet and then brush them into the carpet. Leave on for 24 hours and then vacuum the carpet.
- Spread the granules directly onto the furniture. It will not affect the leather. Leave on for 24 hours and vacuum or brush away the remaining product.
- Unpleasant odors on furniture or carpets are usually removed using a single application. occasionally a second application may be required.
396 grams are used for an area of approximately 10 m2.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional, Trained professional|
|Active Substances||Sodium aluminosilicate|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|