Chloramin T, 25 kg is a disinfectant with multiple effects against pathogenic microorganisms such as positive Gram bacteria and negative bacteria, viruses, fungi, micro bacteria, and sporulated bacteria.
- Bactericidal, fungicidal and virucidal effects;
- Efficient surface cleaning results;
- Effective in low doses;
- Disinfects drinking water;
- Wide range of applications;
Chloramine T offers disinfection action for surfaces and equipment:
- The wide range of applications include health care, public spaces, animal husbandry, the food industry, areas with increased bacteriological and virological risk, etc;
- Widely used during natural disasters or other dangerous events such as biological contaminations
Methods of application:
- Use in a dose of 0,5% to 2% (0,5 to 2 grams in 100 ml water).
- Surfaces (walls, floors) - use 1% to 3% of solution. Apply on a clean surface by spraying, or wiping for small areas. The amount of working solution to be applied is 300 to 500 ml per sqm.
- Dishes, tools, and other equipment - use 2% of solution (100 g with 5 l of water).
- Lingerie, protective equipment - use 1% to 1.5% of solution (10 to 15 grams with 1 liter of water).
- Other objects, including glass, porcelain, plastic, toys, thermometers - use 1% of solution (10 grams with 1 liter of water).
- Laboratory Glassware - use 2% of solution (20 grams with 1 liter of water).
- For disinfection of drinking water is used as MO no. 140, Part I of 3 July 1997. No water is consumed for 24 hours.
- For disinfection of drinking water (wells) - use 3g with 1000 liters of water.
- The exact dosage depends on the external conditions in which the disinfection is performed (organic contamination, temperature, climatic conditions, the material subjected to disinfection, etc.).
Do not mix with acidic agents or other cleaning agents.
The product must be hermetically sealed and stored at temperatures below 25 ° C, protected from heat, light, and moisture.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional, Trained professional|
|Shelf life (years)||2|
|Treatment of||Drinking water, Medical instruments, Medical surfaces, Mold, Sanitary surfaces, Veterinary surfaces|
|Spectrum||Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Medical, Mycobactericidal, Sporicidal, Virucidal|
|Pathogens||Candidosis, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV, MRSA|
|Active Substances||Active chlorine|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|