Hexaquart Forte, 1 litre is a concentrated disinfectant used for disinfecting and cleaning medical equipment and surfaces.
- Active against bacteria (including MRSA) and fungi, with limited virucidal effects (HBV, HCV, HIV) and effective against rota, polioma, adeno, and norovirus;
- Good compatibility with most of the materials used in hospitals;
- Suitable for the food industry;
- Approved according to DGHM / HAV, included in the IHO virucide list;
- Compatible with metals, plastics, elastomers, and floors.
Hexaquart Forte provides disinfection and cleaning action for medical institutions:
- Can be used on a wide range of surfaces and medical instruments;
- Use before and after surgery or other medical operations for disinfection.
Methods of application:
- The working solution is mixed with water at a maximum temperature of 25 degrees Celsius.
- Clean the surfaces sufficiently and let them dry completely without wiping.
- The disinfectant remains on the surface after it dries.
- It is recommended that, depending on the concentration and frequency of application, a neutral detergent be used to avoid the surfaces becoming sticky.
|Surface disinfection according to DGHM||2%||5 min||200 ml/10 liters|
|Surface disinfection according to DGHM||1%||30 min||100 ml/10 liters|
|Surface disinfection according to DGHM||0.5%||1 h||50 ml/10 liters|
|Surface disinfection according to DGHM||0.25%||4 h||25 ml/10 liters|
|Tuberculocide EN 14348, in clean conditions||0.5%||4 h||50 ml/10 liters|
Aspergillus niger EN 13624, in clean conditions
|0.5%||1 h||50 ml/10 liters|
|Limited virucidal (including HBV, HCV, HIV)||Surface disinfection according to DGHM/VAH|
|Rotavirus||Surface disinfection according to DGHM/VAH|
|Polyomavirus||2%||1 h||200 ml/10 liters|
|Adenovirus||2%||2 h||200 ml/10 liters|
|Norovirus||2%||1 h||200 ml/10 liters|
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional, Trained professional|
|Shelf life (years)||3|
|Treatment of||Medical instruments, Medical surfaces|
|Spectrum||Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Medical, Virucidal|
|Pathogens||Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV, Tuberculosis|
|Active Substances||Benzyl chloride, Didecyldimethylammonium chloride, Quaternary ammonium|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|