Braunoderm, 1 litre is a skin disinfectant based on alcohol and containing povidone-iodine. It is used to clean and disinfect the skin before medical procedures.
- Alcohol-based povidone-iodine solution;
- Efficient against bacteria, mycobacteria, fungi, viruses;
- Residual action;
Action mode of Braunoderm:
- Is an alcoholic skin disinfectant for medical use;
- Can be used for the disinfection of skin before injections, punctures, catheterization, blood samples, vaccines, operations;
- Isopropyl alcohol and povidone-iodine are antiseptic chemicals with a wide range of activity against bacteria, including resistant strains.
Methods of application:
- Apply Braunoderm to the area of the skin to be disinfected. Wet the ski completely and then let it dry after the prescribed exposure time.
- Remove excess solution.
- The minimum application period on the skin is 15 seconds (injections, punctures).
- For applications such as punctures of joints, the minimum application period is 1 minute.
- On sebaceous skin areas (e.g. head, the area above the upper breastbone, between the shoulder blades) the application period is 10 minutes.
- Do not use in case of thyroid disease, dermatitis herpetiformis syndrome, radio-iodine-therapy, alcohol, or iodine allergies.
- Do not apply on injured skin, eyes, or mucous membranes.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional, Trained professional|
|Shelf life (years)||3|
|Treatment of||Hands, Skin|
|Spectrum||Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Medical, Mycobactericidal, Virucidal|
|Pathogens||Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, HIV, MRSA|
|Active Substances||Iodized polyvinylpyrrolidone, Propanol, Sodium dihydrogen phosphate|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|