Biforce 100 SC is a powerful insecticide designed to combat a variety of insect pests, crawling to flying insects. Pests come into direct contact and get affected. This professional product contains the active ingredient Bifenthrin which is specialized in the control of a variety of pests. As a pyrethroid insecticide this substance acts by damagings the nervous system of insects. Because it has a high toxicity to aquatic organisms, it should be handled with care.
- Group 3A insecticide;
- Active substance: 100 g/l Bifenthrin;
- Powerful knockdown;
- Long-lasting effect;
- Cost effective;
This product can be used:
- For pre-construction and post-construction management of subterranean termites;
- For the control of a wide range of other urban pests both indoors and outdoors;
- RESTRICTED CHEMICAL PRODUCT ONLY TO BE SUPPLIED TO, OR USED BY AN AUTHORISED PERSON.
How to use:
- Inspect the biology and behavior of the termites before starting the treatment;
- Dosage: 25 - 100 ml/10 litres, depending on the treated pest species and type of surface;
- Do not spray into the air, do not spray directly on humans, pets or animals and do not touch food or preparation surfaces;
- Leave the treated areas to dry before entering the treated spaces;
- Use proper equipment and wash it after using it;
- Use this product according to the instructions.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Application Type||Low pressure spray|
|Active Substance Concentration||100 g/l|
|Mode of action||contact|
|Dosage||25-100 ml/10 L|
|Get rid of||Ants, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Flies, Mosquitoes, Spiders, Termites, Ticks, Wasps|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|