Demand, 1 litre
- Ants,Cockroaches American,Cockroaches German,Cockroaches Oriental,Fleas,Flies,Mosquitoes,
Demand is a broad spectrum insecticide designed to be used as a residual surface treatment with insect management. Lambda-cyhalothrin is the main ingredient which disrupts the nervous system of insects and causes paralysis and eventually death. This professional product is a contact insecticide that affects a variety of indoor and outdoor pests.
- Active ingredient: 25 g/L Lambda-cyhalothrin;
- Broad spectrum insecticide;
- Group 3A insecticide;
- Fast action;
- Residual and water-based formula;
- Weak odour, similar to phenol;
- Doesn't stain;
- Easy to use;
- Colour: off-white;
- Residual surface treatment.
This product can be used:
- Commercial, domestic, industrial and public buildings;
- On surfaces such as cement, ceramic tiles, painted plasterboard, steel, wood;
- Vegetation such as bushes, hedges, leaf litter, ornamentals and shrubs, particularly in shady and damp areas around buildings.
How to use:
- Half fill the spray tank with water and shake it well;
- Pour the indicated and measured dose of Demand into the sprayer and the remaining water;
- Shake again and pump to correct pressure before applying the spray.
- Cover all foodstuff before application or remove;
- After applying treatment ventilate well the treated areas;
- Protect wildlife, fish, crustaceans and the environment while using the product.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer Syngenta Packaging 1 litre Destination use Population, Professionals Formulations SC-concentrated suspension Application Type Low pressure spray Active Substances Lambda-cyhalothrin Active Substance Concentration 25 g/l Mode of action contact, ingestion Odor slightly irritating Dosage 15 - 60 ml/10 L Get rid of Ants, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Flies, Mosquitoes, Silverfish, Spiders
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.