Delforce Insecticide 10SC is a professional product designed for insects management. Thanks to its active ingredient, DELTAMETHRIN - a contact substance, this insecticide is efficient, long lasting and covers a wide spectrum of indoor and outdoor insects.
- Group 3A insecticide;
- Active ingredient: DELTAMETHRIN 10 G/L suspension concentrate;
- Residual insecticide;
- Odour: slight;
- Colour: white;
- Liquid formula;
- Broad spectrum coverage;
- Direct contact action;
- Easy to use.
This product can be used:
- Domestic, commercial, industrial and public buildings;
- Wildflowers for export;
- For short term protection of freshly felled pine logs prior to debarking;
- For short term protection of freshly felled pine logs, poles, posts and sawn timber including in situ timbers.
How to use:
- Shake container before use and while using if needed;
- In order to have the best results mix with an equal amount of water and agitate thoroughly;
- Use a fresh solution all the time.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional|
|Application Type||Low pressure spray|
|Active Substance Concentration||10 g/l|
|Mode of action||contact|
|Dosage||75 - 300 ml/10 L|
|Get rid of||Ants, Beetles, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Flies, Mosquitoes, Silverfish, Spiders|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|