Delforce Insecticide 10SC, 5 litres
- Ants,Beetles,Cockroaches American,Cockroaches German,Cockroaches Oriental,Fleas,Flies,Mosquitoes,
Delforce Insecticide 10SC is a professional product designed for insects management. Thanks to its active ingredient, DELTAMETHRIN - a contact substance, this insecticide is efficient, long lasting and covers a wide spectrum of indoor and outdoor insects.
- Group 3A insecticide;
- Active ingredient: DELTAMETHRIN 10 G/L suspension concentrate;
- Residual insecticide;
- Odour: slight;
- Colour: white;
- Liquid formula;
- Broad spectrum coverage;
- Direct contact action;
- Easy to use.
This product can be used:
- Domestic, commercial, industrial and public buildings;
- Wildflowers for export;
- For short term protection of freshly felled pine logs prior to debarking;
- For short term protection of freshly felled pine logs, poles, posts and sawn timber including in situ timbers.
How to use:
- Shake container before use and while using if needed;
- In order to have the best results mix with an equal amount of water and agitate thoroughly;
- Use a fresh solution all the time.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer SWCA Packaging 5 litres Destination use Population, Professionals Formulations SC-concentrated suspension Application Type Low pressure spray Active Substances Deltamethrin Active Substance Concentration 10 g/l Mode of action contact Odor slight Dosage 75 - 300 ml/10 L Get rid of Ants, Beetles, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Flies, Mosquitoes, Silverfish, Spiders
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.