Cislin 25, 5 litres
- Ants,Bed Bugs,Beetles,Cockroaches American,Cockroaches German,Cockroaches Oriental,Fleas,Flies,Mites of Poultry,Mosquitoes,Moths of Clothes,Silverfish,
Cislin 25 is a water based suspension concentrate insecticide with high knockdown and long lasting effect for the control of a wide range of pests in both indoor and outdoor areas. Deltamethrin is a highly active pyrethroid insecticide which will effectively flush insects out of their hiding places and exterminate through direct contact.
- Group 3A Insecticide;
- Long-lasting effect;
- Broad spectrum;
- Active ingredient: 25 g/L deltamethrin;
- Reduced environmental impact;
- Economic on the long term;
- Effective with a good residual kill;
- Low odour.
This product can be used:
- Indoor and outdoor;
- On various types of surfaces;
- For Commercial building Indoor Food factories, food handling, food preparation, public building, industrial building;
- For the treatment of bedbugs;
- For the combat of: ants, bed bugs, bird mites, carpet beetles, clotch moths, cockroaches, fleas, silverfish, spiders, mosquitoes, ticks, sandflies, five-spined bark beetle.
How to use:
- Dose: 30 - 60 ml per 5 litres of water depending on the type of surface and pest present in the area;
- Do not use if rain is imminent.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer Bayer Packaging 5 litres Destination use Professionals Formulations SC-concentrated suspension Application Type Low pressure spray Active Substances Deltamethrin Active Substance Concentration 25 g/l Mode of action contact Odor slight Dosage 30-60 ml/5-10 L Get rid of Ants, Bed Bugs, Beetles, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Flies, Mites of Poultry, Mosquitoes, Moths of Clothes, Silverfish, Spiders, Ticks
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.