The first choice of professionals, the Fendona Plus 60 SC is a suspension concentrated insecticide with rapid shock effect and high performance residual insecticide. The active ingredient is Alpha-cypermethrin which is a synthetic pyrethroid used as an insecticide in large-scale commercial, agricultural applications as well as in consumer products for domestic purposes. The microparticles favors the product to stick to the antennae and legs of insects when they come into contact with the product.
- Fast and reliable action;
- Effective by contact at low dose rates;
- Active substance: Alpha Cypermethrin 60g/L;
- Quick and easy to apply;
- Knock-down effect(up to 30 minutes);
- Cost effective;
- Easy and safe to use;
- High security and high acceptability;
- Advanced formula.
This product can be used:
- Against a wide range of crawling insects such as fleas, ticks, bed bugs, ants, cockroaches and flying insects such as flies, mosquitoes, moths and the Indian meal moth (Plodia interpunctella);
- For the protection of public health in the global fight against malaria and other diseases transmitted by insects;
- For indoor and outdoor areas that include households, public health premises, industrial and public buildings.
How to use:
- Recommended dosage: 50 - 160 ml/10 L depending on the pest and type of surface treated.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional|
|Application Type||Low pressure spray|
|Active Substance Concentration||60 g/l|
|Mode of action||contact|
|Dosage||50-160 ml/10 L|
|Get rid of||Ants, Bed Bugs, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Flies, Mosquitoes, Moths of Food, Silverfish, Spiders|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|