Biforce 200SC is an advanced water based 200g/L bifenthrin formulation that is suitable against termites as well as a general insecticide for various applications. This professional product contains the active ingredient Bifenthrin which is specialized in the control of a variety of pests. As a pyrethroid insecticide this substance acts by damagings the nervous system of insects. Because it has a high toxicity to aquatic organisms, it should be handled with care.
- Group 3A insecticide;
- Active ingredient: 200g/L BIFENTHRIN;
- Water based;
- Odour: slight;
- Colour: beige to white;
- Powerful knockdown;
- Long-lasting effect;
- Cost effective.
This product can be used:
- For pre-construction and post-construction management of subterranean termites;
- For the control of a range of other urban pests both indoors and outdoors;
- Domestic and commercial, public and industrial buildings and structures;
- Perimeter, Pre-Construction Barriers, Post-Construction Barriers, Reticulation System, Protection of Poles and Fence Posts, Nest Eradication;
- RESTRICTED CHEMICAL PRODUCT ONLY TO BE SUPPLIED TO, OR USED BY AN AUTHORISED PERSON.
How to use:
- Do not spray into the air or directly on humans, pets or animals;
- Do not allow contact with food;
- Wait for the spray to dry before re-entering;
- Use this product according to the instructions.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Application Type||Low pressure spray|
|Active Substance Concentration||200 g/l|
|Mode of action||contact|
|Dosage||12.5 - 50 ml/10 L|
|Get rid of||Ants, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Flies, Mosquitoes, Spiders, Termites, Ticks, Wasps|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|