Biforce 200SC, 5 litres
- Ants,Cockroaches American,Cockroaches German,Cockroaches Oriental,Fleas,Flies,Mosquitoes,Spiders,Termites,
Biforce 200SC is an advanced water based 200g/L bifenthrin formulation that is suitable against termites as well as a general insecticide for various applications. This professional product contains the active ingredient Bifenthrin which is specialized in the control of a variety of pests. As a pyrethroid insecticide this substance acts by damagings the nervous system of insects. Because it has a high toxicity to aquatic organisms, it should be handled with care.
- Group 3A insecticide;
- Active ingredient: 200g/L BIFENTHRIN;
- Water based;
- Odour: slight;
- Colour: beige to white;
- Powerful knockdown;
- Long-lasting effect;
- Cost effective.
This product can be used:
- For pre-construction and post-construction management of subterranean termites;
- For the control of a range of other urban pests both indoors and outdoors;
- Domestic and commercial, public and industrial buildings and structures;
- Perimeter, Pre-Construction Barriers, Post-Construction Barriers, Reticulation System, Protection of Poles and Fence Posts, Nest Eradication;
- RESTRICTED CHEMICAL PRODUCT ONLY TO BE SUPPLIED TO, OR USED BY AN AUTHORISED PERSON.
How to use:
- Do not spray into the air or directly on humans, pets or animals;
- Do not allow contact with food;
- Wait for the spray to dry before re-entering;
- Use this product according to the instructions.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer SWCA Packaging 5 litres Destination use Professionals Formulations SC-concentrated suspension Application Type Low pressure spray Active Substances Bifenthrin Active Substance Concentration 200 g/l Mode of action contact Odor slight Dosage 12.5 - 50 ml/10 L Get rid of Ants, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Flies, Mosquitoes, Spiders, Termites, Ticks, Wasps
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.