Blitz, 5 litres
- Bed Bugs,Beetles,Cockroaches American,Cockroaches German,Cockroaches Oriental,Fleas,Flies,Mites of Poultry,Mosquitoes,Moths of Clothes,
Blitz is a professional insecticide designed to combat a broad range of aphids. Thanks to a mix of 3 powerful active substances, this product acts fast and lasts long. Deltamethrin is a substance with long lasting effects that covers a broad spectrum. Piperonyl Butoxide attacks the nervous system of insects while Tetramethrin is a synthetic pyrethroid insecticide that helps Blitz to act fast.
- Active substance: 10g/L Deltamethrin, 10g/L Tetramethrin, 80 g/L Piperonyl Butoxide;
- Group 3A insecticide;
- Fast knockdown;
- Broad spectrum;
- Mild and characteristic odour;
- Colour: white/beige liquid.
This product can be used:
- Both indoor and outdoor.
How to use:
- Dosage: use between 75 - 150 ml/5-10 L of water, depending on the type of surface and controlled pest;
- Use this product according to the product label.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer PCT Packaging 5 litres Destination use Professionals Formulations EC-Emulsifiable concentrate Application Type Low pressure spray Active Substances Deltamethrin, Piperonyl Butoxide, Tetramethrin Active Substance Concentration 10 g/l, 10 g/l, 80 g/l Mode of action contact Odor slightly irritating Dosage 75 - 150 ml/10 L Get rid of Bed Bugs, Beetles, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Flies, Mites of Poultry, Mosquitoes, Moths of Clothes, Spiders, Wood Borers
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.