Maxum Pro 125 SC is a professional suspension concentrate with a good flushing action. Designed to be effective against insects, this product integrates beta cyfluthrin as a special ingredient, which is known to be a pyrethroid insecticide and common household pesticide that has a complex organic compound that targets the nervous system of pests.
- Group 3A insecticide;
- Active ingredient: 125 g/L beta cyfluthrin;
- Colour: white;
- Odour: characteristic;
- Broad spectrum of activity;
- Highly concentrated;
- Easy and ready to use;
- No stains or residues;
- Fast knockdown;
- Long residual.
This product can be used:
- Both outdoors and indoors;
- Against most domestic and commercial pests;
- For surface treatments only, not for spraying into the atmosphere;
- Farm buildings, food processing establishments, shops, offices, factories, storerooms, hospitals, schools, barracks, houses, ships, rubbish tips.
How to use:
- Before pouring, shake container vigorously, then add the required quantity of MaxumPRO;
- Stir continuously;
- Do not spray the moving parts of machinery, electric motors or switch gear with this water-based product;
- Use this product according to the instructions.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional|
|Application Type||Low pressure spray|
|Active Substance Concentration||125 g/l|
|Mode of action||contact|
|Dosage||20-40 ml/10 L|
|Get rid of||Ants, Bed Bugs, Beetles, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Flies, Mosquitoes, Moths of Clothes, Silverfish, Spiders|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|