Fury 120 SC, 1 litre
- Ants,Bed Bugs,Cockroaches American,Cockroaches German,Cockroaches Oriental,Fleas,Flies,Mosquitoes,Moths of Clothes,
Fury 120 SC 1 litre is an insecticide solution designed to be used as a general insecticide. The product contains alpha-cypermethrin and bifenthrin as active ingredients which create a powerful toxic combination in order to kill insects such as cockroaches, ants, bedbugs, flies, moths, wasps, etc. After spraying the solution, the professional product provides protection for a long period and must be re-sprayed once insects are detected again.
- Quantity: 1 l;
- Fast acting and non staining;
- No odour;
- Long residual effect;
- Cost efficient and easy to use;
- Environmentally friendly, will not cause damage to soil;
- Active ingredients: Alpha-Cypermethrin, Bifenthrin;
- Colour: White;
- Material: Liquid.
To be used for/with:
- Usable by both professionals and the general public;
- To eliminate insects;
- As a general insecticide;
- Always wear proper safety equipment when working with chemical solutions;
- Wear eye protection when working with the product;
- If the solution makes contact with your eyes, hold them wide open and flush immediately with water, and seek medical attention;
- Follow label directions;
- Mix with water according to label;
- Do not store diluted solution;
- Do not spray on moving parts of machinery, motors or switches;
- Do not use near food or where food is stored;
- Dangerous to fish and aquatic wildlife, do not throw away in rivers or waterways;
- Use a special insecticide sprayer;
- Do not use for any other purpose contrary to the label;
- Keep away from pets and children.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer FMC Packaging 1 litre Destination use Population, Professionals Formulations SC-concentrated suspension Application Type Low pressure spray Active Substances Alpha-Cypermethrin, Bifenthrin Active Substance Concentration 80 g/l, 40 g/l Mode of action contact, ingestion Odor slight Dosage 75-250 ml/10 L Get rid of Ants, Bed Bugs, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Flies, Mosquitoes, Moths of Clothes, Silverfish, Wasps
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.