Ficam W, 10 x 15 g
- Ants,Bed Bugs,Beetles,Cockroaches American,Cockroaches German,Cockroaches Oriental,Fleas,Flies,Millipedes,Silverfish,
Ficam W is a professional solid insecticide. Due to its active ingredient, Bendiocarb, that causes failure on the normal functioning of the insect's nervous system and kills it by either contact or ingestion, Ficam W offers long lasting results having no toxic impact over the environment if used accordingly.
- Ingredients: 80% of bendiocarb, Wettable Powder;
- Packaging: 10 x 15 g;
- Highly effective (a kill rate of 97 - 99.5 %);
- Flexible: may be used indoors and outdoors;
- Odorless and non-staining;
This product can be used:
- Against crawling and flying insects;
- Food handling, Food preparation, Storage room walls, Aircraft Ship;
- Indoor Public buildings (restaurants, hospitals, etc.);
- On hard porous and non-porous surfaces, hard furnishings, and soft furnishings (including mattresses).
How to use:
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye / face protection;
- For flying insects, 125 m2: dissolve a sachet + 50 g of sugar in 5 liters of water;
- For crawling insects, 125 m2: dissolve in 5 liters of water;
- For bigger infestation: dissolve 30 g in 5 liters of water for the treatment of 125 m2.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer Bayer Packaging 150 g Destination use Population, Professionals, Trained personnel Formulations WP-wettable powder Application Type Low pressure spray Active Substances Bendiocarb Active Substance Concentration 800 g/kg Mode of action contact, ingestion Odor less Dosage 30-60 g/10 L Get rid of Ants, Bed Bugs, Beetles, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Flies, Millipedes, Silverfish, Spiders, Wasps
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.