Ficam W is a professional solid insecticide. Due to its active ingredient, Bendiocarb, that causes failure on the normal functioning of the insect's nervous system and kills it by either contact or ingestion, Ficam W offers long lasting results having no toxic impact over the environment if used accordingly.
- Ingredients: 80% of bendiocarb, Wettable Powder;
- Packaging: 10 x 15 g;
- Highly effective (a kill rate of 97 - 99.5 %);
- Flexible: may be used indoors and outdoors;
- Odorless and non-staining;
This product can be used:
- Against crawling and flying insects;
- Food handling, Food preparation, Storage room walls, Aircraft Ship;
- Indoor Public buildings (restaurants, hospitals, etc.);
- On hard porous and non-porous surfaces, hard furnishings, and soft furnishings (including mattresses).
How to use:
- Wear suitable protective clothing, gloves and eye / face protection;
- For flying insects, 125 m2: dissolve a sachet + 50 g of sugar in 5 liters of water;
- For crawling insects, 125 m2: dissolve in 5 liters of water;
- For bigger infestation: dissolve 30 g in 5 liters of water for the treatment of 125 m2.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional, Trained professional|
|Application Type||Low pressure spray|
|Active Substance Concentration||800 g/kg|
|Mode of action||contact, ingestion|
|Dosage||30-60 g/10 L|
|Get rid of||Ants, Bed Bugs, Beetles, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Flies, Millipedes, Silverfish, Spiders, Wasps|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|