Ultraforce Crawling Insect Powder, 100 g
- Ants,Cockroaches American,
Ultraforce Crawling Insect Powder is a professional product designed to eliminate crawling insects. Based on Fipronil, which is toxic to insects by contact or ingestion, this product blocks GABAA-gated chloride channels in the central nervous system. This prevents the uptake of chloride ions resulting in excess neuronal stimulation and death. Fipronil crystals fix onto the exoskeleton of cockroaches and are absorbed through the tissue. Due to the nature of cockroaches, dead individuals are being eaten, which leads to the infection of other cockroaches.
- Non repellent formula;
- Active Constituents: 5g/kg Fipronil;
- Inert ingredients: Ultra-fine flowable powder containing 99.5% inert material;
- Powder formula;
- Effect between 1-7 days;
- Acts through contact or ingestion;
- High resistance;
- Long lasting;
- 100 grams of insecticide can treat 100m².
This product can be used:
- In areas where cockroaches are most active or usually hide;
- Against ants in inaccessible areas;
- Ultraforce Crawling Insect Powder can be used in and around electrical areas.
How to use:
- Locate the cockroach’s point of infestation;
- Identify cracks or crevices where cockroaches might hide and apply the powder;
- Repeat treatment after 30 days if ant activity persists;
- For cockroaches apply up to 1g/m² in cracks and crevices using a handle duster;
- For ants apply up to 0.5g/m² in cracks and crevices using a handle duster;
- Protect wildlife, fish, crustaceans and environment while using the product;
- Keep away from children, animals or food. Store only in cool, well ventilated areas and out of direct sunlight.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer SWCA Packaging 100 g Destination use Population, Professionals Formulations Powder Application Type Ready to Use Active Substances Fipronil Active Substance Concentration 5 g/kg Mode of action contact Odor slight Dosage 0.5-1 g/sqm Get rid of Ants, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.