Chaindrite 2 Metered Can is a plant based insecticide with natural extracts from the pyrethrum plant. Designed to work against flying and crawling insects, this aerosol product is CFC free. Pyrethrin, one of the natural active ingredients, is a natural extract from the Chrysanthemum cinerariaefolium, a perennial plant with a daisy-like appearance grown and extracted in Australia. The second active constituent, Piperonyl Butoxide acts by attacking the nervous system of insects. Pesticide products containing naturally occurring pyrethrins are known to disintegrate rapidly in the environment.
- Active ingredients: 9 g/Kg Natural Pyrethrin + 45 g/kg PIPERONYL BUTOXIDE;
- Oil based formulation;
- Friendly with the environment;
- 24 hour protection (day and night);
- Safe and easy to use;
- Ready to use;
- Odour: solvent;
This product can be used:
- In automatic metered dispensers;
- In domestic and public service areas food premises, hotels, hospitals, warehouses, factories, ships, clubs.
How to use:
- Shake can, place in dispenser and switch on;
- For flying insects use the dispenser 2.2 metres minimum above floor, over door entrances, preferably with clear area between dispenser and floor;
- For crawling insects use dispenser 1 metre above floor in areas where insects are active eg. bin areas etc.;
- One aerosol is enough for a room or building of approx 170 cubic metres for up to 31 days, 24 hours per day.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional|
|Application Type||Ready to Use|
|Active Substances||Piperonyl Butoxide, Pyrethrins|
|Active Substance Concentration||14 g/kg, 60 g/kg|
|Mode of action||contact|
|Dosage||150 g/170 cubic meters|
|Get rid of||Ants, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Earwigs, Fleas, Flies, Mosquitoes, Moths of Clothes, Moths of Food, Silverfish, Spiders|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|