Designed to be a general insecticide, Chaindrite Extra Aerosol is an easy to use and discreet aerosol spray. Thanks to its two powerful active constituents, Cypermethrin and Imiprothrin, this product has the most effective protection of its kind against insects. Cypermethrin gives an excellent flushing effect, while Imiprothrin makes it long lasting.
- Easy to use;
- Fast knockdown;
- Long term residual activity;
- Odour: characteristic;
- Colour: clear;
- Active ingredient: 2.0 g/kg Cypermethrin and 1.4 g/kg Imiprothrin;
- Oil-based Aerosol;
- Flushing action with excellent residual.
This product can be used:
- Against ants, cockroaches, fleas, spiders, carpet beetles, silverfish, clothes moths;
- In commercial situations.
How to use:
- First inspect the area and use the product according with the instruction for the kind of insects you wish to eliminate;
- Wear protective equipment when using;
- Shake well before use;
- Keep a distance of 15-20 cm away from the surface;
- Use the product to form a residual barrier.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional|
|Application Type||Ready to Use|
|Active Substances||Cypermethrin, Imiprothrin|
|Active Substance Concentration||2 g/kg, 1.4 g/kg|
|Mode of action||contact|
|Get rid of||Ants, Bed Bugs, Beetles, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Millipedes, Moths of Clothes, Silverfish, Spiders|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|