Clearout Crawling Insect Aerosol, 350 g
- Ants,Cockroaches American,
Clearout Crawling Insect Aerosol is a professional product that comes with a very versatile usage. Effective as both a residual surface or spot treatment against crawling insects this aerosol spray includes many benefits and is suitable to use even during inspection. This formula contains Fipronil as an active constituent which is a fast-acting substance. Even if the bait acts fast (the insects start eating within minutes from application) it also has a long-term effect because the carrier spreads the poison into the whole nest.
- Group 2B insecticide;
- Active ingredient: Fipronil;
- Knockdown effect;
- Ready to use;
- Residual control;
- Slight odour;
- Colour: fine and clear.
- Aerosol formula;
This product can be used:
- As a surface application;
- Cracks and crevices;
- In places where you suspect insect activity;
- As a spot treatment;
- In domestic, public service, industrial and commercial areas.
How to use:
- Avoid inhalation;
- Use in well ventilated areas;
- Use the crack and crevice extension tube to directly spray into hard to reach places;
- Shake well before use;
- Hold uptight and keep a distance of 15-20 cm from the surface to be sprayed;
- Do not use on plastic surfaces;
- Protect wilflide, fish, crustaceans and environment while using the product.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer SWCA Packaging 350 g Destination use Population, Professionals, Trained personnel Formulations Aerosol Application Type Ready to Use Active Substances Fipronil Active Substance Concentration 0.6 g/kg Mode of action contact Odor slight Get rid of Ants, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.