Chaindrite Permforce Dust, 13 kg
- Ants,Beetles,Cockroaches American,Cockroaches German,Cockroaches Oriental,Fleas,Flies,Mites of Poultry,Moths of Clothes,Moths of Food,Silverfish,Spiders,
Chaindrite Permforce Dust 13 kg is a powerful insecticide designed to eliminate unwanted insect infestations. The ultra fine dust allows the active ingredient Permethrin to flow deep into cracks or crevices for a maximised effect against cockroaches, ants, fleas, mites and bedbugs. The active ingredient Permethrin is highly used in household products, has a very low toxicity rating for humans and is environmentally safe.
- Insecticide dust;
- Quantity: 13 kg;
- Fast acting and biodegradable;
- Non staining and no odour;
- Ultra-fine formulation;
- Approved for use in food processing and food storage areas;
- Cost efficient and easy to use;
- Environmentally friendly, will not cause damage to soil;
- Active ingredients: Permethrin 10g/Kg;
- Colour: White;
- Material: Dust.
To be used for/with:
- Usable by both professionals and the general public;
- Insecticide dust;
- Always wear proper safety equipment when working with chemical solutions;
- Wear eye protection when working with the product;
- If the solution makes contact with your eyes, hold them wide open and flush immediately with water, and seek medical attention;
- Follow label directions;
- Use a special insecticide duster;
- Do not use for any other purpose contrary to the label;
- Keep away from pets and children.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer SWCA Packaging 13 kg Destination use Population, Professionals Formulations Dust Application Type Ready to Use Active Substances Permethrin Active Substance Concentration 10 g/kg Mode of action contact Odor slight Dosage 10 g/sqm Get rid of Ants, Beetles, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Flies, Mites of Poultry, Moths of Clothes, Moths of Food, Silverfish, Spiders, Termites, Wasps
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.