Fipforce Dust Termiticide & Insecticide, 30 g
Fipforce Dust Termiticide & Insecticide is a professional product designed to help you eliminate ants and termites. Being mineral based it is less susceptible to moisture than cellulose based dusts which means less clogging of the application procedure. Thanks to its active constituent, Fipronil, this insecticide works effectively and makes the killing possible only through simple contact, without ingestion. Even when you have the best treatment it is hard to eliminate termites at once. We recommend you to use Fipforce Aqua Termiticide & Insecticide applied to the soil because termite dusting is not designed as a stand alone treatment.
- Active ingredient: 5g/kg Fipronil;
- Odour: slight;
- Colour: white to yellow;
- Powder formula;
- Long-lasting effects;
- Compatible with Aqua Termiticide & Insecticide;
- With minimum 100 mL you can treat around 15.000 worker ants;
- Mineral based;
- Less clogging.
This product can be used:
- To treat termite nests in trees, stumps, posts, power poles, timber bridges and wharves, mounds and wall cavities;
- To treat termite activity when nest cannot be located such as active workings in timber, bait boxes and bait stations;
- Nuisance ant activity External use: areas of premises and surroundings structures such as retaining walls, fences and garden beds;
- Internal use: cracks and crevices, electrical areas, wall cavities and other voids;
- By licensed Pest Control Operators.
How to use:
- Carry out regular inspections by authorised personnel;
- For Subterranean termites use 3-5 g dust per nest;
- For spp. Nasutitermes use 1-3 g per 100 mL of termites;
- For nuisance ants use 0.5 g per ant colony.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer SWCA Packaging 30 g Destination use Population, Professionals, Trained personnel Formulations Dust Application Type Ready to Use Active Substances Fipronil Active Substance Concentration 5 g/kg Mode of action contact, ingestion Odor slight Dosage 0.5-5 g/nest Get rid of Ants, Termites
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.