Dragnet Dust is a professional insecticide especially formulated to be used in areas with limited access. The active substance is Permethrin, a pyrethroid and also a wide-range chemical developed to be similar to the natural insecticide pyrethrum which comes from the chrysanthemum plant. This chemical attacks the nervous system and kills indiscriminately.
- Active substance: 2% permethrin;
- Broad spectrum of activity;
- Excellent coverage and spread;
- No odour;
- Colour: White powder;
- Non staining;
- AQIS approved;
- Doesn't cause corrosion or staining;
- Easy to use and to store.
This product can be used:
- For Domestic, Institutional & Industrial premises;
- Skin and hide preparation;
- With mushroom beds and seed potatoes;
- Against large wasp and bee nests;
- On trees and stumps in urban areas;
- In roof voids of houses which have harboured nesting birds.
How to use:
- Apply with a hand duster, power blower or carbon dioxide gas cylinder and trigger gun.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional|
|Application Type||Ready to Use|
|Active Substance Concentration||20 g/kg|
|Mode of action||contact, ingestion|
|Get rid of||Ants, Bed Bugs, Beetles, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Flies, Mites of Poultry, Moths of Food, Silverfish, Spiders, Termites, Wasps|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|