Starrdust Pro Duckbill + 'One-Shot', 400 g
- Ants,Bed Bugs,Beetles,Cockroaches American,Cockroaches German,Cockroaches Oriental,Fleas,Millipedes,Mites of Poultry,Moths of Clothes,Silverfish,Spiders,Termites,
The Stardust Pro Duckbill is a duster head that can be screwed on directly to the Stardust Pro One-Shot insecticide dust. The pack contains both the duster head and the 400g dust pod. The Stardust Pro One-shot features a unique formula, efficient against a wide spectrum of insects such as spiders, ants, bed bugs, wasps, moths, feral bees, etc. The insecticide dust is a perfect tool for insect pest management in areas where dusting is the only solution and liquid insecticides cannot be used. It knocks down both adult insects, their larvae and eggs.
- Insecticide dust and Duster;
- Quantity: 400 g;
- Fast acting;
- Compatible with Makita and Hitachi blowers;
- Pleasant odour;
- Cost efficient;
- Long term control;
- Easy to use;
- Environmentally friendly, will not cause damage to soil;
- Active ingredients: Permethrin and Triflumuron IGR;
- Colour: White;
- Material: Dust.
To be used for/with:
- Usable by both professionals and the general public;
- Cockroaches, silverfish, spiders, ants, fleas, carpet beetles, bed bugs, European wasps, feral honey bees, bird mites, subterranean termites, hide beetle, millipedes, woodlice and clothes moths;
- Indoors, Outdoors.
- Always wear proper safety equipment when working with chemical solutions;
- Wear eye protection when working with the product;
- If the solution makes contact with your eyes, hold them wide open and flush immediately with water, and seek medical attention;
- Follow label directions;
- Store in a cool, well-ventilated area;
- Do not use near food or where food is stored;
- Dangerous to fish and aquatic wildlife, do not throw away in rivers or waterways;
- Wash hands after using the product;
- Dispose of in accordance with local laws;
- Do not use for any other purpose contrary to the label;
- Keep away from pets and children.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer Sundew Solutions Packaging 400 g Destination use Population, Professionals Formulations Dust Application Type Ready to Use Active Substances Permethrin, Triflumoron Active Substance Concentration 20 g/kg, 5 g/kg Mode of action contact Odor odorless Dosage 5 g/sqm Get rid of Ants, Bed Bugs, Beetles, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Millipedes, Mites of Poultry, Moths of Clothes, Silverfish, Spiders, Termites, Wasps, Wood Lice
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.