Chaindrite Perforce 500 is a powerful insecticide designed to control and eliminate a broad spectrum of insects. The active substance is Permethrin, a pyrethroid and also a wide-range chemical developed to be similar to the natural insecticide pyrethrum which comes from the chrysanthemum plant. This chemical kills indiscriminately.
- Group 3A insecticide;
- Active ingredient: 500 g/L Permethrin;
- SOLVENT: 457 g/L LIQUID HYDROCARBON;
- Odour: slights;
- Colour: pale brown;
- Form: liquid;
- Fast and effective;
- Long term residual activity.
This product can be used:
- Felled logs, poles, posts and sawn timber;
- Remedial treatment of timber in buildings;
- Sawn and round timber for treatment by vacuum impregnation;
- Groundline treatment of power poles;
- Softwood particleboard manufacture;
- Processing and manufacture of softwood plywood;
- Processing and manufacture of softwood and hardwood plywood for export in compliance with DPIE Quarantine regulations for cargo containers;
- Household and industrial situations, aircraft;
- Repellent treatment of fabric (clothing excluded) and mosquito nets, nylon, cotton;
- Lawns, ovals, amenity areas.
How to use:
- Use proper protection equipment as indicated.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional|
|Application Type||Low pressure spray, ULV-Thermal Fog|
|Active Substance Concentration||500 g/l|
|Mode of action||contact|
|Dosage||20-40 ml/10 L|
|Get rid of||Ants, Beetles, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Flies, Mosquitoes, Moths of Clothes, Moths of Food, Silverfish, Spiders, Termites, Wood Borers|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|