Perigen Defence, 1 litre
- Ants,Beetles,Cockroaches American,Cockroaches German,Cockroaches Oriental,Fleas,Flies,Mosquitoes,Moths of Clothes,Silverfish,Spiders,
Perigen Defence is a spray residual insecticide. Built by professionals for professionals, this product uses PERMETHRIN as an active ingredient. PERMETHRIN comes in the form of an emulsifiable concentrate and it plays an important role as it acts fast by paralyzing the nervous systems of insects, producing a quick "knockdown" affect their populations.
- Active substance: 500 g/litre PERMETHRIN;
- Broad spectrum;
- Solvent Naphtha (petroleum), heavy aromatic;
- Stomach poison when ingested;
- Contact poison when in direct contact with aimed insect;
- Slight repellent effect;
- Effective up to 12 weeks.
This product can be used:
- In Household and industrial situations, aircraft;
- As Remedial treatment of timber in buildings.
How to use (general use):
- Prepare a fresh solution at the indicated rates and apply with a knapsack sprayer, bucket pump or other good sprayer;
- Apply in a wide dispersive manner onto exposed surfaces frequented by insects.
Perigen Defence must be handled by commercial contractors only.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer Bayer Packaging 1 litre Destination use Population, Professionals Formulations EC-Emulsifiable concentrate Application Type Low pressure spray Active Substances Hydrocarbon liquid, Permethrin Active Substance Concentration 500 g/l, 342 g/l Mode of action contact, ingestion Odor slightly irritating Dosage 20-50 ml/10 L Get rid of Ants, Beetles, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Flies, Mosquitoes, Moths of Clothes, Silverfish, Spiders, Termites, Wood Borers
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.