Pco Bifenthrin 100EC (Low Odour), 20 litres
- Ants,Cockroaches American,Cockroaches German,Cockroaches Oriental,Fleas,Flies,Mosquitoes,Spiders,Termites,
PCO Bifenthrin 100EC is a low odour termiticide and insecticide that belong to the chemical group pyrethroid manufactured for commercial use. Depending on your needs, this professional product can be used as a protective treatment when applied at regular intervals or as a knockdown treatment to control existing pests. Pyrethroids are poisons that affect the electrical impulses in nerves, over-stimulating nerve cells causing tremors and eventually paralysis. The active ingredient, Bifenthrin, is a pyrethroid insecticide used primarily against the red imported fire ants and it acts by damaging their nervous system. Because it has a high toxicity to aquatic organisms, it should be handled with care.
- Group 3A insecticide;
- Fast acting and long lasting protection;
- Highly toxic.
This product can be used:
- For Helicoverpa spp. in cotton, tomatoes, lucerne seed crops, navy beans, certain species of mites in bananas, cotton and tomatoes, longtailed mealy bug in pears, banana weevil borer and banana rust thrips in bananas and other pests as indicated on the label.
How to use:
- As Dilute Spraying and Concentrate Spraying;
- For best results apply before pest populations build up to damaging levels.
- Do not use this product in Integrated Pest Management (IPM) programs where mite predators are established and providing effective mite control;
- Add the required amount in the spray tank and mix thoroughly. Keep agitating during mixing and application.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer Amgrow Packaging 20 litres Destination use Professionals Formulations EC-Emulsifiable concentrate Application Type Low pressure spray Active Substances Bifenthrin Active Substance Concentration 100 g/l Mode of action contact Odor slightly irritating Dosage 25-100 ml/10 L Get rid of Ants, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Flies, Mosquitoes, Spiders, Termites, Ticks, Wasps
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.