Battleaxe Pro Aerosol is an aerosol insecticide formulation which contains knockdown and long lasting components that make treatments of small cracks and crevices easier. It comes with a special 360 degree valve that allows spraying even turned upside down, in the most remote places. Its 3 active ingredients transform this professional product into an effective weapon, easy to use and with rapid and long lasting effects. Piperonyl butoxide (PBO) is a man-made pesticide that enhances the potency of certain pesticides such as carbamates, pyrethrins, pyrethroids, and rotenone. Tetramethrin makes Battleaxe Pro Aerosol fit for a broad spectrum of indoor and outdoor pests.
- Active ingredients: 20 g/kg Propoxur, 2 g/kg Tetramethrin, 10 g/kg Piperonyl Butoxide;
- Long residual control;
- Colour according to product specs;
- Broad spectrum or activity;
- Fast action;
- RTU: Ready to Use;
- Economical pack;
- 360 degree valve;
- CFC FREE - safe to spray.
This product can be used:
- For domestic, public service, industrial and commercial areas.
How to use:
- Shake well before each use;
- Apply as a barrier spray around inaccessible places;
- Spray crawling insects and infested areas inserting the supplied crack and crevice extension tube;
- Use this product according to the instructions.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional|
|Application Type||Ready to Use|
|Active Substances||Piperonyl Butoxide, Propoxur, Tetramethrin|
|Active Substance Concentration||10 g/kg, 20 g/kg, 2 g/kg|
|Mode of action||contact|
|Get rid of||Ants, Bed Bugs, Beetles, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Earwigs, Fleas, Flies, Mosquitoes, Moths of Clothes, Silverfish, Spiders, Wasps, Wood Lice|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|