Starrdustpro is a professional insecticidal dusting powder designed for industrial use. The active substance - Permethrin is a pyrethroid and also a wide-range chemical developed to be similar to the natural insecticide pyrethrum which comes from the chrysanthemum plant. This chemical kills indiscriminately. The substance contains an IGR (insect growth regulator) that influences the chitin synthesis and acts upon the targeted insects in a selective manner, providing safety for vertebrates. The special ingredient is Triflumuron, a benzoylurea insecticide commonly used as a chemical compound to protect against a wide range of harmful insects and as an ectoparasitic treatment in the veterinary industry.
- Group 3A, 15A insecticide;
- Active ingredients: Double Strength Permethrin, PLUS Triflumuron Insect Growth Regulator (IGR);
- Broad spectrum;
- Adulticide and larvicide;
- Fast knockdown;
- Long-lasting, up to 12 months;
- Non repellent;
- Colour: white;
- Unique formulation;
This product can be used:
- Domestic, institutional and industrial premises;
- Food preparation and storage areas;
- Roof, floor and wall voids and crawl spaces;
- Bee nests in wall cavities;
- Trees and stumps in urban areas.
How to use:
- Ready to use product which doesn't need to be diluted;
- Use this product according to the instructions.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional|
|Application Type||Ready to Use|
|Active Substances||Permethrin, Triflumoron|
|Active Substance Concentration||20 g/kg, 5 g/kg|
|Mode of action||contact|
|Get rid of||Ants, Bed Bugs, Beetles, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Millipedes, Mites of Poultry, Moths of Clothes, Silverfish, Spiders, Termites, Wasps, Wood Lice|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|