Spectrum 200 SC, 1 litre
Spectrum 200 SC 1 litre is a professional insecticide used in controlling aphids, mirids, termites, thrips and other insects as described on the label that has little to no effect towards non-target insects like spiders, hoverflies, ladybirds etc. The concentrated substance works by being absorbed into the sprayed plants where it acts to control the unwanted insect populations. The substance is easy to prepare, can be sprayed with any manual or backpack sprayer and is eco-friendly.
- Quantity: 1 l;
- Fast acting;
- No odour;
- Cost efficient;
- Easy to use;
- Environmentally friendly, will not cause damage to soil;
- Active ingredients: Imidachloprid;
- Colour: White;
- Material: Liquid.
To be used for/with:
- Usable by both professionals and the general public;
- Targeted insects;
- Indoors, Outdoors.
- Always wear proper safety equipment when working with chemical solutions;
- Wear eye protection when working with the product;
- If the solution makes contact with your eyes, hold them wide open and flush immediately with water, and seek medical attention;
- Follow label directions;
- Store in a cool, well-ventilated area;
- Do not use near food or where food is stored;
- Dangerous to fish and aquatic wildlife, do not throw away in rivers or waterways;
- Wash hands after using the product;
- Dispose of in accordance with local laws;
- Do not use for any other purpose contrary to the label;
- Keep away from pets and children.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||Population, Professionals|
|Application Type||Low pressure spray|
|Active Substance Concentration||200 g/l|
|Mode of action||contact, ingestion|
|Dosage||20 ml/10 L|
|Get rid of||Beetles|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|