Termidor, 2.5 litres
Termidor is a professional product designed to control subterranean termites through contact and transfer. This professional formula contains Fipronil as an active ingredient which is a fast-acting substance. Even if the bait offers a pretty fast effect of 3-5 days, it has also a delayed killing effect because the bait needs time to be spread into the whole nest by the carrier.
- Non-repellent technology;
- Long-term residual;
- Few call-backs;
- Active substance and concentration: 100 g/L FIPRONIL.
This product can be used:
- As a spot treatment;
- For exterior and domestic, commercial, public and industrial buildings and structures;
- In pre-construction, post-construction, reticulation systems, wall cavity treatments;
- Against ants, domestic cockroaches earwigs, web spinning spiders, houseflies, daddy long leg spiders, house crickets and millipedes.
How to use:
- Mix the product at a rate of 6mL per litre for any species;
- Fill a container with half water and add the required amount of termiticide then add the rest of water quantity needed;
- Do not mix Termidor with other insecticides;
- Horizontal and vertical treatment.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Application Type||Low pressure spray|
|Active Substance Concentration||100 g/l|
|Mode of action||contact, ingestion|
|Dosage||60 ml/10 L|
|Get rid of||Termites|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|