Premise 200 SC is a strong termiticide designed to offer maximum protection and minimum concern. Protect your property before, during or after you build it by choosing to use a professional product that will contribute to the termites demise. IMIDACLOPRID acts upon the nervous system by making the termites disoriented which leads to paralysis and eventual death.
- Active substance: 200 g/L IMIDACLOPRID;
- Minimum 3 years structural protection;
- Long-term protection;
- No odor;
- Unique color management;
- Light brown;
- Melting point: 120-134 C;
- Treated zone leaves no gaps.
This product can be used:
- Outdoor, for new and/or large buildings;
- During, prior or post construction.
How to use:
- Add clean water in the tank before mixing and respect the indicated dilution rate;
- Use 5 litres/square metre area or linear metre for during pre-construction;
- Do not apply during rain or before;
- Check the product label.
Use Protective clothing (PPE), including gloves, goggles and masks is a MUST. It is imperative not to inhale the spray mist during application.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed
|Application Type||Low pressure spray|
|Active Substance Concentration||200 g/l|
|Mode of action||contact, ingestion|
|Dosage||25-50 ml/10 L|
|Get rid of||Termites|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|