Break-Thru S240 is a polyether trisiloxane that can increase droplet spreading and dramatically reduce the surface tension of the solution therefore obtaining better crop protection and fertilization.
Way of action:
-Break-Thru S240 ensures rapid, even, and superior wetting of hydrophobic surfaces such as leaves and other parts of plants.
-The special formulation allows for better uptake of solutions through penetration of cuticular waxes and entering stomata pores.
-This process will ensure direct access to the plant's intercellular structure.
-Silicone surfactants can enhance the passage of pesticides through the cuticle without damaging it.
Advantages of solution mixed with Break-Thru S240:
- allows a larger amount of active ingredient to enter the plant;
- provides rain fastness; no need for a second treatment after one hour since rain;
- higher selectivity to crop species;
- allows the reduction of spray volumes by up to 30 %;
- compatible with various products such as herbicides, fungicides, insecticides, acaricides, plant growth regulators, and micronutrients;
- solutions can be sprayed even under hot and dry conditions, when weeds species are mature and hardened or if plants are covered with dust;
- It helps to dissolve solid formulations such as WG and WP;
Dose of application
-For pesticides with systemic action:
Apply up to 200 ml/ha in order to wetting, spreading and uptake;
-For pesticides with contact action:
Apply up to 125 ml/ha in order to improve wetting and spreading;
-For the treatments of fruit and nursery stock:
Between 200 - 300 ml/ha, depending on the growth stage.
Method of application:
-For application with terrestrial equipment, higher doses of adjuvant are recommended for combination with systemic or translaminar pesticides, and lower doses for combination with contact pesticides
-In order to prevent foam from forming in the tank mix, add the Break-Thru S240 adjuvant at the end of the mix.
-First, add water in a volume of 2/3 of the tank capacity, then add the pesticide. Shake thoroughly. Add Break-Thru S240, followed by the rest of the water, and slowly mix the solution.
-The time intervals between treatments are directly influenced by pesticides used in combination with the adjuvant.
|Field crops||125 - 200 ml / ha|
|Fruit trees, vineyards, hop||200 - 300 ml / ha|
|Ornamental plants||20 - 30 ml / 100 L
(max sprayed solution 200 ml/ha)
- Do not mix with products that contain urea (this mixture can cause burn symptoms);
- Check the label of the products to be mixed;
- Perform a compatibility test on a small area;
- Do not use in combination with other adjuvants or oils, as this may affect efficiency;
- Use the solution prepared within the time specified on the packaging of the products used in the mixture.
|Crops||Apricot tree, Cabbages, Cherry tree, Peas, Pineapple, Plum tree, Quince tree, Rapeseed, Triticale, Wheat|
|Active Substances||Polyether, Polyether modified trisiloxane|
|Active Substance Concentration||750 g/L Polyether modified trisiloxane, 250 g/L Polyether|
|Bio Crops||Not suitable|
|Application Type||Low pressure spray|
|P261, P273, P280, P305+P351+P338, P337+P313, P391|
|H312, H319, H411|