Silwet Gold, 10 ml is a state-of-the-art fertiliser adjuvant that improves the absorption in the stomata by reducing the active tension of water-based solutions.
- Protects investment for crop protection and development;
- Improves the coverage of the crop with the sprayed solution, as well as adhesion and penetration properties;
- Increases the performance of treatments with plant protection products or micronutrients;
-Improves the effectiveness of treatments for crops with waxy leaves (rapeseed, cabbage, etc.), as well as disease treatments;
- Grants rainfast protection.
Silwet Gold increase the effectiveness of plant protection products and micronutrients:
- Lowers the surface tension and increases the dispersion of spray drops, facilitating the uniform distribution of the spray solution onto the leaf surface;
- Improves the access of the spray solution into the plant;
- Improves solubility and accelerates foliar absorption of mixed products through plant cuticles;
- Protects the plant against washing when rain occurs immediately after treatment.
Methods of application:
Cereal crops: Apply 0,1 l per ha, 150 to 200 l per ha of solution. For Fusarium spp., use 150 l of water.
Rapeseed Oil, corn, sunflower: Apply 0,1 l per ha, 150 to 200 l per ha of solution.
Beetroot: Apply 0,1 l per ha, 200 l per ha of solution.
Potato: Apply 0,1 to 0,15 l per ha, 150 to 300 l per ha of solution.
Vegetables: Apply 0,1 l per ha, 400 to 600 l per ha of solution.
Flowers, ornamental plants: Apply 0,1 l per ha, 800 to 1000 l per ha of solution.
Grapevine: Apply 0,1 to 0,2 l per ha, 200 to 600 l per ha of solution.
Silwet Gold is recommended to be applied in concentrations of 0.01 to 0.15% depending on the cultures, the volume of solution used, and the other products in the mixture.
It can be applied by plane at a dose of 0.1 l per ha, in a water volume of 80-100 l per ha.
Compatible with most crop protection products and stimulants.
Consult the compatibility label and perform a small-scale test when mixing with new products.
- It is better to apply in concentrations between 0.01 and 0.15% depending on the cultures, the volume of solution used, and the partners in the mixture.
- The mixture of several pesticides and foliar fertilisers added with Silwet Gold adjuvant can cause phytotoxic burns, so always check the compatibility of the products and perform a phytotoxicity test.
|Crop||Dose||Recommended volume of water||Application moment|
|Cereals||0,1 l/ha||150 – 200 l/ha||150 l of water will be used for the treatments for Fusarium spp|
|Rapeseed, Corn, Sunflower||0,1 l/ha||150 – 200 l/ha||-|
|Beet||0,1 l/ha||200 l/ha||-|
150 – 200 l/ha
150 – 250 l/ha
250 – 300 l/ha
Up to a height of 65 cm
Height over 65 cm
|Vegetables||0,1 l/ha||400 – 600 l/ha||-|
|Flowers, ornamental plants||0,1 l/ha||800 – 1000 l/ha||-|
0,1 – 0,15 l/ha
0,15 – 0,2 l/ha
200 – 400 l/ha
400 – 600 l/ha
|The amount of water and product will be adapted according to the size and phenophase of the culture|
|Manufacturer||Chemtura Agro Solutions|
|Shelf life (years)||4|
|Crops||Alfalfa, Apple tree, Apricot tree, Beet sugar, Cabbages, Carnations, Cauliflower, Cherry tree, Chrysanthemums, Corn, Cucumber, Decorative shrubs, Eggplant, Garlic, Grass, Hydrangea, Melons, Onion, Peach tree, Pear tree, Pepper, Plum tree, Potato, Quince tree, Roses, Sour cherries, Strawberries, Tomatoes, Vineyard, Walnut tree, Wheat|
|Active Substance Concentration||840 g/litru|
|Bio Crops||Not suitable|
|Application Type||Low pressure spray|
|P261, P271, P273, P304+P340, P312, P391, P501|