Trend 90 is a professional growth regulator designed for the improvement of wetting properties.
- Increases the effectiveness of sulfonylurea herbicides;
- It opens the way for herbicides to enter the plant;
- Ensures the effectiveness of herbicides in unfavourable conditions (low temperatures, drought, high temperatures);
- It allows uniform distribution of the active substance in the plant.
It causes the formation of a uniform film on the surface of plants, increases adhesion, and facilitates the penetration of the active substance into tissues. This increases the effectiveness and speed of the herbicide in periods of low growth, in conditions of drought or low temperatures, and for weeds that are difficult to moisten.
Methods of application:
- Fill the spray tank halfway with water and add the required amount of herbicide, stirring the solution continuously.
- Then add the required dose of Trend 90 and fill the tank with water while stirring.
- When mixing several products in the tank of the herbicide equipment, Trend 90 is added last after homogenising the solution.
Trend 90 is used only in combination with the following herbicides, for crops:
- Straw grains: Glean 75 DF, Granstar Super 50 SG, Harmony Extra, Laren Pro 20 SG, Pointer Ultra, Tripali.
- Rice: Gulliver 50 WG.
- Corn: Accent 75 WG, Basis FG, Titus 25 DF, Titus Plus, Arigo, Principal, Principal Plus.
- Sunflower: Express 50 SG.
- Rapeseed: Salsa.
- Soybeans: Harmony 50 SG.
- Beets: Safari.
Recommended dose: 0.1% Trend 90, calculated at the solution volume: 250-300 ml / ha.
Please be sure to read, understand, and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer, and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment if required and when needed.
|Shelf life (years)||3|
|Crops||Beet fodder, Corn, Rapeseed, Rice, Soybean, Sunflower, Wheat|
|Active Substances||Ethoxylated isodecyl alcohol|
|Active Substance Concentration||900 g/l|
|Bio Crops||Not suitable|
|Application Type||Low pressure spray|
|P102, P103, P264, P270, P273, P280, P301+P312, P305+P351+P338, P310, P501|
|EUH401, H302, H318, H332|