Fipforce Aqua is a professional product that works both as a termiticide as well as an insecticide. Based on Fipronil as an active ingredient this insecticide and termiticide works effectively and makes the killing possible only through simple contact, without ingestion. This means the results are going to be immediately visible.
- Active ingredients: 100 g/L FIPRONIL;
- Odour: characteristic;
- Colour: off white;
- Liquid formula;
- Barrier protection;
- Direct contact effect;
- Residual activity;
- Long-lasting: up to 3 months.
This product can be used:
- To protect structures from subterranean termite damage;
- For the control of subterranean termites and ants around domestic and commercial structures;
- As barrier protection: Horizontal and vertical;
- As foam application;
- Trenching, External Perimeter Treated Zones, Reticulation Systems;
- Underneath a concrete obstruction;
- With heavy clay soil and other types;
- As a surface spray for insects.
How to use:
- Half fill the spray tank with water and then add the proper quantity of FIPFORCE. Stir well and fill the spray tank to the required volume;
- Do not mix this product in a tank with other similar insecticides;
- Prepare the soil as instructed;
- Perform re-inspection at least annually;
- Use as a surface spray;
- Do not use it more than 2 times per year.
Protect WILDLIFE, FISH, CRUSTACEANS AND ENVIRONMENT, PETS AND LIVESTOCK.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||Professional, Trained professional|
|Application Type||Low pressure spray|
|Active Substance Concentration||100 g/l|
|Mode of action||contact, ingestion|
|Dosage||60 ml/10 L|
|Get rid of||Termites|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|