Boracol 200 RH is a liquid insecticide designed to be applied onto wooden surfaces. Its active constituents are Boron (B) present as Disodium Octaborate Tetrahydrate and Benzalkonium Chloride. Boron is known for delaying the knockout so the insect has time to take the poison back to the nest while Benzalkonium chloride enhances the effect.
- Active ingredients: 52 g/L Boron (B), 12 g/L Benzalkonium Chloride;
- Solvent: 886 g/L Monoethylene Glycol;
- Colour: clear colourless liquid;
- Odour: slight;
- Cost effective;
- Fast action.
This product can be used:
- For wooden surfaces;
- For surface mould, algae and fungi. It will also at the insecticide rate help control common wood borers and termites.
How to use:
- Prior to treatment, if the surface is dry, spray it with water;
- Apply Boracol immediately after the water has been absorbed by the surface;
- When using high rates apply via two coatings with two to three hours interval;
- Store in the original container.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional|
|Application Type||Low pressure spray, Paint on, Ready to Use|
|Active Substances||Boron, Ethylene glycol|
|Active Substance Concentration||52 g/l, 886 g/l|
|Mode of action||systemic|
|Dosage||10-20 mL / 1000 cubic cm|
|Get rid of||Termites, Wood Borers|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|