Biflex Ultra Lo Odour, 10 litres
- Ants,Cockroaches American,Cockroaches German,Cockroaches Oriental,Fleas,Flies,Mosquitoes,Spiders,Termites,
Biflex Ultra-Lo-Odour is a double impact insecticide and termiticide with a proven performance of over 10 years residual control. The professional product ensures protection for a long time for constructions and can eliminate the nest, protect poles and fence posts. The active of Biflex is Bifentrin - a pyrethroid insecticide that damages the nervous system of insects. This substance is modelled on mother nature’s very own, and is a very effective insecticide that acts by forming a residual surface treatment in both indoor and outdoor areas. Because it has a high toxicity to aquatic organisms, it should be handled with care.
- Long remanence insecticide;
- Various spectrum;
- Cost effective;
- Long lasting protection;
- Long term protection;
- Protection both pre-construction and post-construction;
- FMC quality assured product;
- Double action: it kills and repels termites;
- Stable in soil;
- Odour: Aromatic hydrocarbon odour;
- Colour: clear straw to golden yellow liquid;
- Fast knockdown;
- Safe and easy to use.
This product can be used:
- Indoor and outdoor;
- Commercial, domestic, public and industrial buildings and structures;
- In a variety of methods: spraying, trenching, reticulation and rodding;
- Pre-Construction/perimeter/post-constructions Barriers;
- Reticulation systems;
- Nest eradication;
- Protection of Poles, Fence Posts, and establishing trees including fruit trees (non fruit bearing).
How to use:
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
Restricted Use: For Licenced Pest Managers
More Information Manufacturer FMC Packaging 10 litres Destination use Professionals Formulations Liquid Application Type Low pressure spray Active Substances Bifenthrin Active Substance Concentration 100 g/l Mode of action contact Odor slightly irritating Dosage 25-100 ml/10 L Get rid of Ants, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Flies, Mosquitoes, Spiders, Termites, Ticks, Wasps
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.