Termstar Bifenthrin EC is a professional product with a broad spectrum coverage. Designed to combat both subterranean termites as well as insects such as cockroaches, mosquitoes, ants, spiders, fleas, flies, ticks and wasps, the insecticide utilises Bifenthrin as an active ingredient. This active constituent in Termstar penetrates and spreads through soil and then locks onto soil particles & stays there. As a pyrethroid insecticide this substance acts by damagings the nervous system of insects. Because it has a high toxicity to aquatic organisms, it should be handled with care.
- Group 3A insecticide;
- Active substance and concentration: 100 g/L bifenthrin;
- Solvent: 562 g/L liquid hydrocarbon, 50 g/L N-methyl-2-pyrrolidone;
- Odour: characteristic solvent odour;
- Colour: yellow-brown liquid;
- Relatively stable in sunlight;
- Long lasting.
This product can be used:
For insects such as spiders, ants, fleas and ticks, mosquitos, etc:
- Outside areas and around domestic, public and industrial structures;
- For treatment under slabs for protection of new buildings;
- Treatment under suspended floors;
- For perimeter barriers for new and existing structures;
- For treatment in areas with termite activity;
- Perimetre and/or service infiltration treatment only;
How to use:
- Use this product according to the instructions.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Application Type||Low pressure spray|
|Active Substances||Bifenthrin, Hydrocarbon liquid|
|Active Substance Concentration||100 g/l, 562 g/l|
|Mode of action||contact, ingestion|
|Dosage||50-150 ml/10 L|
|Get rid of||Ants, Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental, Fleas, Flies, Mosquitoes, Spiders, Termites, Ticks, Wasps|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|