Invict Cockroach Gel Bait, 30 g
- Cockroaches American,
Invict Cockroach Gel Bait is a gel bait based solution designed to control and eliminate cockroach problems. Based on protein and carbohydrate formula, this professional product uses Abamectin as an active substance known for affecting insects by interfering with the neural and neuromuscular transmission.
- Moist formula;
- Protein and carbohydrate bait matrix;
- Low toxicity to mammals;
- Attractive and effective;
- Active substance: 0.5g/kg ABAMECTIN;
- Colour: clear to light yellow gel;
- Odour: slightly sweet corn sugar.
This product can be used:
- Ideal for commercial, industrial and residential premises by professional pest control operators only as per directions for use;
- Indoor, as well outdoors.
How to use:
- Use this product according to the product label.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer PCT Packaging 30 g Destination use Population, Professionals Shelf life (years) 3 years Formulations Gel Application Type Ready to Use Active Substances Imidacloprid Active Substance Concentration 21,5 g/kg Mode of action ingestion Odor odorless Dosage 0.1-0.2g/sqm Get rid of Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.