Battleaxe Pro Roach Bait is a ready to use bait that is effective through ingestion, contact and cascade effect. Having 3 modes of action this professional product is highly palatable cross all species small and large. This bait makes feeding immediate through its unique bait matrix. The active substance Fipronil, demonstrates superior efficiency in controlling termites for over 8 years. Even if the substance acts pretty fast, it also has a delayed killing effect because the bait needs time to be spread into the whole nest by the carrier.
- Highly attractive;
- Effective for a broad spectrum of cockroaches, including german;
- Non-runny formula;
- Neutral colour;
- Odour-less and clean;
- Active ingredient: 0.5 g/kg FIPRONIL;
- Easy to use;
- Ready to use;
- Fast action with long-lasting results.
This product can be used:
- Domestic, commercial and public service buildings;
- For crevices, cracks or as a spot treatment for the control of cockroaches;
- By professional insect control operators.
How to use:
- Remove the cap on the nozzle and depress plunger slightly to the surface to be treated. Recap the dispenser after treatment is completed and return cartridge to outer pack;
- Re-apply according to remaining level of infestation, when bait is no longer visibly present;
- Do a visual inspection of placements at least one month after the initial treatment;
- Use this product according to the instructions.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
|Destination use||General public / amateur, Professional|
|Application Type||Ready to Use|
|Active Substance Concentration||0.5 g/kg|
|Mode of action||ingestion|
|Get rid of||Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental|
|P102||Keep out of reach of children|
|P103||Read label before use|
|P273||Avoid release to the environment|
|P301+P312||IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell|
|P305+P351+P338||IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.|
|H302||Harmful if swallowed|
|H332||Harmful if inhaled.|