Advion Cockroach Gel, 30 g
- Cockroaches American,
Advion Cockroach Gel is a professional bait with multipurpose use. By the nature of their species, cockroaches feed on their droppings or other dead cockroaches. Treatment with Advion Cockroach Gel Bait uses this feature as an advantage and it generates a cascade effect: the cockroaches live or the new generation of cockroaches (after contaminated females lay eggs), will consume dead cockroaches, plusfrost, and will die in a few days. The active constituent - Indoxacarb, belongs to the oxadiazine chemical class and is activated by the internal enzymes found in target insects. Direct exposure to poison affects the nerve function, eventually leading to death.
- Odour: slight;
- Colour: brown;
- 24-60 hours after ingestion;
- Highly attractant;
- Easy and ready to use;
- Active ingredient: 0.05% indoxacarb;
- Fast and long-lasting action;
- Effective through contact and direct exposure.
This product can be used:
- In bait stations or similar places;
- In hard to reach places;
- Where liquid insecticides cannot be used for safety reasons.
How to use:
- Use 1 to 2 drops of gel per m²;
- For extreme infestations, or for combating cockroaches steered them or american cockroaches: increase the number of drops to 5 drops of gel/m²;
- The diameter of the droplet size of 0.1 g is 5 mm;
- The diameter of the drop of 0.5 g is 10 mm;
- When applied OUTDOORS< protect from moisture or rain;
- Wipe off the excess product with a paper towel;
- The gel can be applied at any time of the day;
- It must be applied first only in areas inaccessible to children, pets and non-target organisms;
- Protect wildlife, fish, crustaceans and the environment while using the product.
Please be sure to read, understand and follow the full Conditions, Disclaimer and Directions for Use. Use the appropriate personal safety equipment when needed.
More Information Manufacturer Syngenta Packaging 30 g Destination use Population, Professionals Shelf life (years) 1 year Formulations Gel Application Type Ready to Use Active Substances Indoxacarb Active Substance Concentration 6 g / kg Mode of action contact Odor less Dosage 10-20 bait spots / 100 sq. ft. Get rid of Cockroaches American, Cockroaches German, Cockroaches Oriental
P102 Keep out of reach of children P103 Read label before use P273 Avoid release to the environment P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. H302 Harmful if swallowed H332 Harmful if inhaled.